Monday, May 10, 2010

My Lead America Review, They Delivered As Promised

Getting a Head Start on College with Lead America – No Scams Involved

Starting a part time job this weekend to help pay for my Lead America program this summer. I’m going to be working at the Gap in the mall. One of my best friends got a job there, too, so that should make it more fun. She’s also going to a Lead America conference, but not the same one as me. That sucks, but she’s a math whiz and wants to be an aerospace engineer, so she’s going to the Engineering & Robotics Lead America program in Boston. This will be her first Lead America experience. Her parents were suspicious it was a scam and they were asking me all kinds of questions about it. They read some reviews about Lead America online from people who were saying that Lead America isn’t worth the money, that they’re scam artists, so I had to tell them how much I loved it and really think it’s a good investment. They even grilled my parents about it. I guess I understand, since they’re not rich or anything. They want to make sure they’re going to get their money’s worth. But I told them to check out the financial aid info on www.Lead-America.org and even student reviews on facebook. Hec, Erica’s such a brainiac, she could probably get a scholarship from them. I just really feel like Lead America helps you get a head start on college, plus you can get college credits too! I think it looks good on your college application, that you wanted to do something to better yourself during your summer instead of just hanging out at the pool flirting and working on your tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment