Friday, May 7, 2010

My Summer Won’t Suck Since I’ll Be Learning at Lead America!

Choosing a Career with the Help of Lead America

Spring break is over now – bummer. Since I’m going to the Lead America program in a few months, I didn’t go anywhere over break this year which kinda sucks, but oh well. Well, I did go to Killington, Vermont with my cousin for a couple of days and did some snowboarding, so that was fun. Hopefully I’ll get to go on a big spring break trip next year – my senior year!!

I wish I could do all of the Lead America career conferences, but I could only pick one. I read some great reviews about the Law & Justice one, and I’m leaning toward going to law school after college, so hopefully this conference will help me figure it out. Catching cyber criminals sounds really interesting. It’s definitely a job in demand these days and I’m sure it will only keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment